Help Soundboard/Message error

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Then hello! (Message translates with translator Reverso)

Since the Update (that I are only made yesterday x) yes she(it) date of at least before September I believe)
My ts is not similar any more!

But well until no problem.
As the plugin soundboard had got deleted during the maj of ts I said to put back(to hand) him(it).

I him(her,it) am installed(settled) bla bla bla but in plugins = > mark his(her,its) me Failed to upload and soundboard.ddl in red 7
And has every time I throw(launch) Ts says to his(her,its) to me in red: (I would put image has the end)
And sometimes the message: file MSV ddl (remember me more message there) missing(being lacking). Want refillable ts.
Of the blow I supports on OK and Ts dashes(launches). But it is painful of has every time rest(support) on OK..

Thus if you could help me soundboard has to put without puts his(her,its) me His(Her,Its) problems, Thank you :D !

Name: Problm ts.png Views: 0 Size: 45.6 KB
Attached Images
 
Help Soundboard/Message error

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire