Microphone redundancy

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Hello. I've been using TeamSpeak 3 with some success on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, using a variety of Bluetooth headsets, while playing an online game with friends.

I'm told that my voice quality is very good while we're chatting between games, but I become nearly inaudible beneath a ton of scratching noises once we are playing a game.

What we've discovered is that TeamSpeak 3 keeps the phone mic active, even when I choose in the settings for the app to use my Bluetooth device. Thus, the movement of my fingers on the screen is creating scratching noises that overpower my voice that's being picked up otherwise by my Bluetooth headset because Team Speak appears to be activating both microphones, inexplicably.

There must be some way to have Team Speak 3 disable the phone mic when I select Use Bluetooth in Settings, but I cannot find this option anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Microphone redundancy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire