4s Disconnected during use

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

I am using iOS 9.1 on a 4s and recently reinstalled the app to make sure it was current.

Until a few months ago the app worked great, connected via cellular or wi-fi. Starting maybe a few months ago while on cellular data it began disconnecting pretty quickly, within maybe 30 seconds of connecting. Wi-fi continued to work reliably so I didn't worry about it until maybe a month ago.

Now sometimes I can stay connected for a few hours while other times the conversation becomes stuttered then I loose connection. I cannot reconnect unless I close the app and relaunch it. It very consistently disconnects me now and I'm looking for a solution.

Maybe it is due to upgrading my operating system to 9.1? I'm not sure if that's when it stopped working but I'm not aware of any other changes.
4s Disconnected during use

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire