Server group cannot change channel group when channel admin

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Hello!

I'm very confused right now. It's possible me or another admin has changed a permission somewhere causing all of this, but here goes.

I have a custom made server group called "VIP" which has the power to move users around.
I also have a lot of custom made channel groups with the only purpose of being an icon next to a user's name - that channel admins can set on their users.

Problem 1: VIP cannot move users around if they are in a channel where they are a channel admin.
Problem 1 fix: Set b_client_skip_channelgroup_permissions to Yes.

Problem 2 caused by Problem 1 fix: VIP can move users around but can no longer set channel groups on his or her users when being in a channel where they are channel admin.

Any ideas and help would be appreciated and you most likely need more information from me but I'm unsure exactly what that information is, so ask and I shall give!

Thanks in advance!
Server group cannot change channel group when channel admin

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire