How to backup and import Server and client

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

I currently run 2 pcs in here. One is running windows 7 pro and acts as a media server for all my media drives and hosts my teamspeak server for steam group. Second pc that I use for gaming is running windows 7 ultimate currently and I use teamspeak client on here as one and only admin to server.

I am seeking to reformat both rigs, the end result being windows7pro still on server rig and a dual-boot of windows7ultimate/windows10pro on this rig.

I have put alot of work into my permissions setup and such and would hate to lose all of the users permissions.

Whats steps or other threads possibly should I take or look into for this to be done well. I am hoping in the end to have my server rig less cluttered and fix the installs of a few things(such as stupid broken bitdefender) but do not wish to lose all this work, and on this rig I am going to have to add an admin profile in addition to retaining the current one after reformat?

Any help is much appreciated
How to backup and import Server and client

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire