Sound of other Applications is going dead after joining a server

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Hello,

since I have installed TS3 I have problems with the sound of videos I watch while I'm on a TS3-Server. Before joining one there is no issue, but directly after I connected, the sound is going lower and dead ("Dumpf" in German) by itself. I disabled the Communication-Settings, and watched at the "Mixing-Setup" while joining a Server the only thing I see, ist that the volume is going down but the control of the volume stay at its place. This drives me really crazy and I cannot find any solution.

I don't have the plugin "Voice Control" which I could deactivate. Can someone help me?

I'm really grateful for an answer,

K0nsch
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: ts3 settings.PNG  Views: N/A  Size: 45.7 KB  ID: 13238   Click image for larger version.  Name: Communication.PNG  Views: N/A  Size: 17.7 KB  ID: 13237  
Sound of other Applications is going dead after joining a server

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire