Server Group Assigning Bot (HELP)

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Hey guys! So i have a little challenge for you script devs. I'm trying to figure out a way to setup a bot someone can send a certain text message to, and receive permissions from it.

EXAMPLE:

A new user joins the TeamSpeak as servergroup "Guest". Guest has no permissions. Guest must read the rules to obtain permissions. At the bottom of the Rules page, there is text that says "Send this key to Bot to obtain membership: MEMBER". Guest sends message "MEMBER" to bot as a private chat text and is assigned servergroup Member because of it.

Now, riddle me this, is this even possible? I do not know PHP or write scripts. I'm hoping this isn't too elaborate for this great big TS community to come up with a solution! I look forward to hearing from all of you!
Server Group Assigning Bot (HELP)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire