Can't launch exe Teamspeak -> A referral was returned by the server Win 8.1

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Hello,

I have a problem to launch Teamspeak on Win 8.1. If I start teamspeak, I see error: A referral was returned by the server. Yesterday worked. Computer didn't install any update since yesterday. OS, NET framework and visual cpp redistributable is updated. I tried reinstall 3 times with CCleaner and run as administrator. I am administrator on my PC. I checked my rights. I tried run TS with compatible with older OS....nothing changed.

I found "solution" on the internet (http://goo.gl/oX8RQQ) but I cannot find 'User Account Control: Only elevate executables that are signed and validated' in my Security option in PC.

Please help :(.
Can't launch exe Teamspeak -> A referral was returned by the server Win 8.1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire