Crackling Sound while TS3 is open with my new G430 Headset

lundi 23 novembre 2015

When i open teamspeak without opening something else, i get a low crackling voice all over my system (music, voice etc)from time to time. When i open a game such as Witcher 3 or ARK surival the crackeling nonstop and it gets so strong that it hurts listening to it. When i play Battlefront, it mutes at random times the game sound only and i have to restart my PC to fix it.

I got a Logitech G430 and it's not thier fault, i already contacted thier support and everything works fine until i open Teamspeak, even skype works.

I hope you can help me fix my settings and get rid of the problem
(I use the standart settings in teamspeak)
Crackling Sound while TS3 is open with my new G430 Headset

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire