TS3 volume linked to system volume

mercredi 25 novembre 2015

I have Windows 7, 64-bit and TS3 client. I use a simple USB headset for a PS4. It has one headphone I use for TS and I use my desktop speakers for music or games. Previously (prior to a reformat), the volume in TS was static, and my system/speaker volume was changed independently. I use a Logitec illuminated keyboard to raise and lower my system volume. Again, it worked fine like that for quite some time.

After the reformat, my TS volume in my headset is now linked to my system volume. When I raise the sound of my music, my TS volume goes up. This may sound handy, but for me it's not.

I've done the common fixes...in TS: Setting => Options => Playback... Playback Mode I've set to both Windows Audio Session and Direct Sound. Playback device is set to "Speakers (USB Chat Headset)". I've also made sure under Settings => Plugins... that the TeamSpeak 3 control plugin is enabled. In Windows, Control Panel => Hardware and Sound => Sound => Communications... I have it set to "do nothing".

I can manually move the volume sliders for Firefox or something and have them different from TS, but as soon as I use the keyboard it evens everything out. One friend suggested I try another keyboard to see if that was the issue. I don't have another keyboard to try, and the current keyboard was installed and used initially without this issue.
TS3 volume linked to system volume

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire