Cannot connect to servers after installing a new modem.

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Hello. We installed a new modem last week. I haven't been able to connect to the server I connect to on a daily basis. I did not have any problems beforehand. Whenever I attempt to connect, the client attempts a connection for roughly six seconds before I get a message of "Failed to connect to server" and the Teamspeak voice giving me an "Error!"

To test to see what the source of the problem is, I went to a friend's house and tried to connect there, and connected without issue. There is something involving the new modem that is messing with my ability to connect. I've tried firewall rules and re-installation. I haven't been able to figure out how to do a port-forward.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Cannot connect to servers after installing a new modem.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire