No longer picking up most noises from my G430 Logitech Headset

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

About a week or so ago teamspeak stopped picking up my voice unless i put the mic almost inside my mouth. Other programs such as Skype works perfectly and teamspeak did for almost a year with this specific G430 mic. I'm using windows 10, I have reinstalled teamspeak, I have tried continuous, voice, and push to talk. Most of the time if i hold the mic right in front of my mouth it works decently well but once i get about an inch away it picks up only things directly talked into it, but again I can have the mic over neat my cheek and Skype picks it up perfectly and teamspeak did before this.

Not a very technical guy so please add more instructions than have you tried adjusting X but rather try going to y and then clicking z

Really appreciate any help I can get with this and thank you for your time
No longer picking up most noises from my G430 Logitech Headset

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire