How to change permission form code: i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_maxquality?

jeudi 11 février 2016

Hello guys,

How could I change i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_maxquality permission from code?

I have a game and use Teamspeak3 on client ( Client 3.0.3.2 (2015-06-10 10:47:37) SDK)
and server ts3_sdk_3.0.3.2

My problem is:

I need to create channel with OPUS_VOICE with quality 7 but something goes wrong.
I perform this when creating the channel:
Code:

        ts3_client.SetChannelVariableAsInt(0, ChannelProperties.CHANNEL_CODEC, (int)CodecType.CODEC_OPUS_VOICE);
        ts3_client.SetChannelVariableAsInt(0, ChannelProperties.CHANNEL_CODEC_QUALITY, 7);

but that request gives me quality 5 every time according to info from this request:
Code:

        ts3_client.GetEncodeConfigValue(ts3_client.GetServerConnectionHandlerID(), TeamSpeakClient.EncodeConfig.quality);
Well, I have read that it requires to have permission i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_maxquality but it seems in last SDK ( http://ift.tt/1Qa0zxL ) there is no one string about permissoons.
How to change permission form code: i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_maxquality?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire