Possible to have a notification sent to me if someone speaks?

mardi 9 février 2016

Hi,

I'm using TeamSpeak 3.

I want to know if it's possible to have a voice notification sent to me if someone speaks in the lobby while I'm in an AFK channel/have my mic muted or disabled.
I'm not actually afk, but I'm in the afk channel because I do not want to accidentally press my talk key and have everyone hearing what I would be saying at that time.

I know I can mute my mic or disable the key, but I'm very active in teamspeak, but at certain times I'm not. I also don't want to be in the main channel and have everyone thinking I'm available at that exact time. However, if someone needs me for something, I want to know if they talked. So, is it possible to get a voice notification or text notification for when someone talks in the main channel while I'm in the AFK channel?

I hope I made my question clear.

Thanks,
grossly
Possible to have a notification sent to me if someone speaks?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire