Installing Plugins problem

samedi 13 février 2016

I've just recently started my own teamspeak server to talk with some friends, and I wanted to install the musicbot or soundboard plugin so we could listen to some music while playing some games.
But when installing the plugins, I encountered some problems:

  • QtGui4.dll
  • MSVCR110.dll
  • Plugins not working


The first two are basically some errors that occur whenever I open my teamspeak, but teamspeak works just fine.

But when I wanted to load my plugin, this message occurs:
Click image for larger version.  Name: Knipsel.PNG  Views: 1  Size: 70.8 KB  ID: 13532

And the plugins don't work at all.

Does someone know what those QtQui4.dll and MSVCR110.dll messages mean?
And can someone help me solve the plugin problem?

Please don't use too much technical talk because I really don't understand much of the teamspeak3 programme since I only started using it recently.

Thanks in advance,
Gijs
Attached Images
 
Installing Plugins problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire