Telent server query issues

lundi 8 février 2016

Well I have been trying to solve a potential issue on my team speak 3 server.

The potential issue is that if the server shuts down at 512 slots its going to be unable to start up and I need to change it to 32 slots so it will start up. Now I have logged into the teamspeak server via putty on 10011 telnet. I have tried to login this is the problem I am now faced with.

(Teamspeak error jpeg)


I wish to issue these commands located on the other attached image of this thread.

Any help would be great! Thank you all!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: Teamspeak correct commands.PNG  Views: N/A  Size: 15.6 KB  ID: 13516   Click image for larger version.  Name: Teamspeak error.PNG  Views: N/A  Size: 13.9 KB  ID: 13515  
Telent server query issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire