Not able to import Identity Android 6.0.1 Nexus 5

samedi 13 février 2016

Hi, I'm a new user in TeamSpeak Android. I purchased the Android version yesterday, the version 3.0.21.0.

I exported my identity from my PC.

When I try to import my identity, the Android TeamSpeak see the file and try to import but nothing happen and the importing display just freeze.

I notice the first time I start the application, it ask for permission and at the end, it says missing permission.

I goes to apps settings, force stop, permissions and reset (Microphone, Stockage, Phone) and restart the application.

Same, still cant import the identity file.

I also notice there is no data folder for TeamSpeak in the phone /Android/Data/xxx.xxx.xxxx

My phone is a Nexus 5 version 6.0.1
Not able to import Identity Android 6.0.1 Nexus 5

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire