Odd mouse conflict with Saitek x52 Pro and TS

vendredi 12 février 2016

So I've been having an odd conflict with TS3 for a while now, when I have the TS client running and I'm playing certain games there is a chance the moue corner will go to the top left corner of the screen with such 'force' that I can only move it back a few cm if I yank on the mouse.
The 'fix' is to touch the little mouse joystick on the x52 throttle quadrant, after that it'll stay normal for anywhere between 1 to 5 minutes before acting up again.
This only happens with TS active, I already tried increasing the deadzone on the little joystick as I hardly ever use it but that had no effect.

Anyone any ideas what might be happening ?

This is on Win7 64bit with the latest TS client (and all versions for the past year and a half that I've started to use TS and had this joystick)
Odd mouse conflict with Saitek x52 Pro and TS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire