insufficient\sclient\spermissions

jeudi 11 février 2016

Hello everyone sorry im french,

I have a problem the TeamSpeak servers, this morning when I logged in, I had no perm on my server intance (putty)

Can you help me please, I have no backup of my server, I really need help.

Quote:

TS3
Welcome to the TeamSpeak 3 ServerQuery interface, type "help" for a list of commands and "help <command>" for information on a specific command.
login serveradmin mypassword
error id=0 msg=ok
serverlist
error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=4
My serveradmin, no longer have any perm :(

a big thank-you

Click image for larger version.  Name: Capture4.png  Views: 0  Size: 90.7 KB  ID: 13525
Attached Images
 
insufficient\sclient\spermissions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire