TeamSpeak 3 keeps disconnecting. "could not find TSDNS server there"

mercredi 10 février 2016

A guild mate is having issues keeping her connection in TeamSpeak 3. About 2 weeks ago we got a new host. By host I mean a new person started paying for it, same server. Since then she keeps disconnecting. I tried helping her, but nothing really worked. This includes; running as administrator, changing compatibility, resetting her port forwarding, she also set up a port forward to TS3, not exactly sure what she did with it. I believe we did some other stuff but can't think of them on top of my head.

Either way, I'll post the log here, hopefully one of you have some ideas. I'll keep looking but most of the posts/articles I found about the issue take me to a dead end.

Sorry for the file name. Was to lazy to change it, but apparently not lazy enough to type this sentence...
Attached Files
TeamSpeak 3 keeps disconnecting. "could not find TSDNS server there"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire