No connection from aborad?

mardi 9 février 2016

Hey,

I've been using the TS3 Client with my Fujitsu Laptop (Windows) for ages while being at home (Germany) and never had any problems. Now I am in the Netherlands and suddenly I can't connect to any Servers.. I don't know what the reason for this phenomenon is, I have tried to deactivate the virus program, the firewall, put some UDP ports into an extra rule.. nothing helps.
I can add that my MMORPG-Client can't connect either and my iPhone struggles with connecting the GameCenter aswell.
I am trying to connect via WiFi(I tried two different ones). Is there any settings I need to change? I tried to find something on google but I couldn't find any results about country-specified settings.

Help would be very appreciated, I am happy to give more information.
No connection from aborad?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire