TeamSpeak dropping out

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Okay so I've searched all over google and the TeamSpeak forums for a fix for my problem but i cant seem to find any that actually tells you how to fix it. So, my problem has only really started recently (in the past 2-3 months) and I couldn't be bothered to find a fix until now because it really gets on my nerves. So my problem is that when ever I'm in a TeamSpeak server (any, no specific one) my client just drops out for no reason and decides it doesn't wanna connect for the next 10-30 seconds. then it'll join back in for another 5 or so minutes and drop out again and keeps doing that over and over again. Now, the problem doesn't happen when there is only 1-2 people in the server with me but as soon as 3+ people join it becomes a issue. I've tried re-install numerous times. Please help me asap, I'm happy to post pics of the dropping out and stuff if you need it. :)
TeamSpeak dropping out

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire