ts3 client SDK -> c# -> unity3D -> Android... no capture/playback devices

samedi 26 septembre 2015

ts3 client SDK -> c# -> unity3D -> Android... no capture/playback devices


Hi,

I am evaluating ts3 client SDK through unity for desktop and android target and actually cant open capture/playback devices on android.

- I updated the c# example of sdk 3.0.0 to sdk 3.0.3.2
- I successfully integrated the sdk client lib in Unity
- I can compile a client app from unity (pc win and android) and connect them to a ts3 sdk server

BUT, on android :
ts3client_getDefaultXXXMode, ts3client_getXXXModeList, ts3client_getDefaultXXXDevice and ts3client_getXXXDeviceList all return empty string result, thus, resulting in error #0911 when trying to open devices with ts3client_openXXXDevice

I also tried to create a custom device but receive a Fatal Signal 11 (SIGSEGV) on ts3client_registerCustomDevice
I confirmed my c# wrapper for this function is ok as it work for PC Destop target.

so my question is :
what is the way to go to open some capture/playback device on android ?
ts3 client SDK -> c# -> unity3D -> Android... no capture/playback devices

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire