warning: script 'K01ts3server' missing LSB tags and overrides insserv

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Hello all,

I was looking to start learning how to do things through linux command line. But of course I am new, so don't totally understand everything. I did this so I can save money while hosting a teamspeak server on the VPS.


So I was using this video for guidance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J8f0PJ7I4A&hd=1 [1]
And (like I said in the youtube comments..)

So I'm currently at 5:43 of this video with the linking part but I'm running into some issues.
root@gloup:/etc/init.d# update-rc.d ts3server defaults insserv: warning: script 'K01ts3server' missing LSB tags and overrides insserv: warning: script 'ts3server' missing LSB tags and overrides
I keep getting these messages.

I do not get the messages after like you do in the video. (where it seems like it shows that it is being linked).
This part is very important to me, because the editor of the video says by doing these commands we can have the service always startup if the server reboots. This is awesome, and a must needed for me.


Thanks in advance.
warning: script 'K01ts3server' missing LSB tags and overrides insserv

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire