PTT key gets stuck when I have two bindings for PTT

jeudi 24 septembre 2015

I use a USB footpedal for Teamspeak. I have both Caps Lock and Scroll Lock bound for push to talk. Caps is for when I I'm not typing, like playing an FPS and don't want to use the foot pedal and Scroll Lock is for the foot pedal so it doesn't mess me up when I'm typing. When I have things setup this way the PTT will randomly stick from just using the foot pedal. If I change the foot pedal back to Caps Lock and remove the binding for Scroll Lock it works fine. That can be a little irritating if I mindlessly use the footpedal while typing.

I don't have this issue with Mumble so I don't believe it's the device. Also I don't have the issue if the device is just set to Caps Lock either.
PTT key gets stuck when I have two bindings for PTT

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire