poke window in back of the ts client

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Hi my problem is...
I play with dual screen. first screen for the game client and second screen for teamspeak and other tools.
so when i did play wot (world of tanks) and somebody pokes me in ts3 version 3.0.18. I can not see the poke-message because it is behind the teamspeak window. when i click with my mouse on ts window...the poke message comes in front of the ts window. this is only when wot is running in first screen . when i do the wot into taskbar and open any other program like mozilla or any else and someone pokes me in ts...the message comes in front of the ts3 window. so what can i do to become the poke message when wot is running on first screen to.

sry my english is not so good...hope somebody can help me.

best regards
poke window in back of the ts client

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire