No Bug Can't connect to a specific server.

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Hello,this may not be a new issue but it is really concerning.I can't connect to a specific server while I can connect to all others,I tried everything,changing my ip,using vpn,uninstalling,reinstalling,changing the mac,logging from a different computer but the problem wasn't not resolved.
I tried its numeric as well as alphabetic address.
http://ift.tt/1VfLsvm.
And the strange thing is all other people can easily connect to it but I cannot.
And yes the server is alive and I am not banned from it.
All the details you require for a post are mentioned in the pictures below.
Hope you will look over this problem and resolve it as soon as you can.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: Gametracker.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 27.4 KB  ID: 12963   Click image for larger version.  Name: Ts3.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 88.9 KB  ID: 12964   Click image for larger version.  Name: report.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 165.4 KB  ID: 12965   Click image for larger version.  Name: Team.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 36.1 KB  ID: 12966   Click image for larger version.  Name: PC.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 33.8 KB  ID: 12967  

No Bug Can't connect to a specific server.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire