Teamspeak 3 Packet Loss

lundi 28 septembre 2015

Hello,

I have strange packet loss between 5 and 20% only "In". "Out" it is 0,00. I've tracked the connection with WinMTR. There are 11 positions/IPs to the TS servers on the 6th postion the packet loss beginns.

There is no problem with my connection, I've have the same problem with every other PC here. So there is a connection problem with the IP on this position. So...what to do? I'm the only one with the problem, my friends have no loss at all. And I have the problem only on this server, if I change the server I have no loss.

What did I try?
-Reinstalling TS3
-Using another PC
-Opened the ports (not really necessary but worth a try)
-Tracked the Host with WinMTR and cmd -> Always the Problem on Pos 6/11
-Tried out other servers: No problems, no packet loss.

Greetings
Teamspeak 3 Packet Loss

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire