TeamSpeak 3 Client keeps disconnecting

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Hey there,
I've been trying to fix this problem for a month now but nothing I tried worked.
Client has always been working well and without any problems, but one day it decided to stop working.
What do I mean with "not working"? Well, basically when I try to connect to any server, even the public one, it seems that it is working: it tries to resolve the hostname, then it tries to connect to the server and it connects successfully.
Click image for larger version.  Name: 1.png  Views: 0  Size: 61.5 KB  ID: 12960
But then as soon as some of the channels loads it loses connection with the server:
Click image for larger version.  Name: 2.png  Views: 0  Size: 62.8 KB  ID: 12961
Click image for larger version.  Name: 3.png  Views: 0  Size: 65.7 KB  ID: 12962

and this is it. I basically can connect to any server but as soon as it loads all channels I lose connection with it.
I've been trying to run as admin the client, forward ports 8765 TCP and 9766 UDP on my router, "play" with firewall rules, but nothing.

To be honest I still think it is a problem with my router because also my brother has the same issue.

Some info:

Router: FritzBox 7490
PC's OS: Win10 x64
TS3 version: 3.0.18

Pastebin link to console info: http://ift.tt/1LdjGLd

I really hope I can fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for any help!


Nicolas :)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: 1.png  Views: N/A  Size: 61.5 KB  ID: 12960   Click image for larger version.  Name: 2.png  Views: N/A  Size: 62.8 KB  ID: 12961   Click image for larger version.  Name: 3.png  Views: N/A  Size: 65.7 KB  ID: 12962  
TeamSpeak 3 Client keeps disconnecting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire