High Ping for 10-15 seconds

jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Good day to you guys,

I have a problem. In the last time, I got some high pings in teamspeak. Like it jumps from a ping of 30 to 220 for 10-15 seconds and goes back to normal, but I don't have any problems ingame or in the browser because i'm playing online or surfing in the internet the same time this occurs. I can't tell how many times this happens on a day. It isn't the problem of the teamspeak server since everyone else doesn't have this problem. It couldn't be my router aswell since I got a new one 2 weeks ago and this happened the first time some days ago. I don't know if I have something installed that could fuck up my internet in teamspeak. I noticed that if I speak in a channel with a lower codec(from CELT Mono to Opus Voice), this is happening lesser so maybe the traffic in the specific teamspeak-channel is too much? I don't know

Would you please help me if you had a similar problem.


Thank you,
Cheers
High Ping for 10-15 seconds

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire