Dayz and teamspeak conflicting

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

I am having an audio problem when trying to run teamspeak and dayz at the same time. When I have teamspeak running and start day z, day z will load with no audio. It seems like my default audio device disconnects during the loading process (and possibly reconnects?)

When I load day z with teamspeak off, the audio loads for dayz, but when I start up teamspeak, I cannot get any audio and I have a mute icon next to my name.

I have; uninstalled/reinstalled audio drivers/applications, reformatted my pc, set both programs to run as admin/non admin, disallowed/allowed programs taking exclusive rights to an audio device, disabled all other audio devices, all to no avail.

System specs:
Biostar mobo a960+
Amd fx 6300 black edition
Sapphire r9 280
G.skill sniper 16gb 2133
700w psu (can't remember, bronze cert though)
G35 Logitech headphones

This problem started before I reformatted my pc and has persisted after. Any feedback/solutions would be greatly appreciated
I apologize for the formatting, I am on mobile.

Kind regards,

Harry, from the block.
Dayz and teamspeak conflicting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire