Stream Channel Sound To .pls or .m3u?

mardi 29 septembre 2015

Hello Folks,
I got a question for y'all.
I'm kinda new to Ts3 management.
I own an ubuntu vps with a running ts3 server.
I also run GTA-MTA & Minecraft servers.
My question is easy:
i would love to stream all the audio inside a channel to a web available stream link. Like a web radio.
I got several websites running on my VPS too and i would like to host the link on my own machine.
The problem is... I don't know why!

The point on doing this is to stream a TS3 channel inside MTA radios.
I'm managing a roleplay server and we use teamspeak to simulate police radios.
I would like to make it possible to ear the channel sayings in ingame radios to improve immersion.
Is there any good soul in here willing to guide me through the process?
I would love too.

Thank you very much
Stream Channel Sound To .pls or .m3u?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire