2 users on same network cannot connect to my ts3 server

vendredi 28 août 2015

Hey

I made a ts3 server so that me and my friends that runs on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. It's working great, my friends can connect and we're talking to each other, almost all is good. Two of my friends is living together and using the same network, which is an issue for my ts3 server. While one of them is connected, the other cannot connect and vice versa. They're now using a public ts3 server instead, which isn't what we wanted and it makes me sad, as I want all my friends to use my ts3 server. How come they can both be connected to other servers?

TL;DR How can I have two guys, using the same network, connect to my ts3 server, which is not a different network? How do other servers manage clients that use the same network?

Your help is appreciated!
2 users on same network cannot connect to my ts3 server

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire