Teamspeak 3 For xbox one?

dimanche 30 août 2015

Hi,

I Own a teamspeak server that gets 10-30 players on in the night, I Have a few friends on xbox that don't have a ipad, iphone or anything to access teamspeak from.

I Really would like it if teamspeak could be added to the xbox one, There's no reason it can't be.

I Know some people will be like, Just use skype.... But teamspeak is way better for voice chat and playing music, etc. I Would much prefer to use teamspeak while playing on my xbox one.


If this gets rejected can you please give me a reason why you won't add it to the xbox one? I Really would like it on the xbox one so my friends can get on it, It would be a great for teamspeak to expand.


Thanks,
Jordan
Teamspeak 3 For xbox one?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire