Guest use of ServerQuerry serverinfo?

lundi 31 août 2015

I'm trying to get my XenForo forum plugin "Game Servers" to automatically be able to show the amount of users online our TeamSpeak 3 server. To do this I need to be able to give unauthenticated users access to the ServerQuery serverinfo command.

The Guest default server group has been granted b_virtualserver_info_view, b_virtualserver_channel_list, and b_virtualserver_client_list permissions, but when I telnet to port 10011 and try to use serverinfo I get this:

Code:

serverinfo
error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=13

According to this list of permids 13 corresponds to b_virtualserver_change_template, which doesn't seem like a permission I'd like to grant to guest, but for troubleshooting purposes I tried to grant it and even as serveradmin the server told me I have insufficient permission modify power.

Does anyone know how I can get unauthenticated serverquerry users to be able to use serverinfo?
Guest use of ServerQuerry serverinfo?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire