Server not allowing anyone to connect

lundi 24 août 2015

I recently updated to Windows 10 and now no one can connect to my server, not even myself from out of my network (I am able to check off network using the app on my phone). I have the port forwarding set up, the server has been running for roughly 2 years with no problems.

I went so far as to reinstall the server application (which is running) and remove the ports and add them again on my router. he only log that I can really show is this because it is a fresh install:

2015-08-24 02:42:58.456677|INFO |VirtualServer | 1| listening on 0.0.0.0:9987

I have no idea what is going on, I have tried running as administrator and in various compatibility modes to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated, I hate using any other type of comms that I cannot control myself.
Server not allowing anyone to connect

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire