Unable to connect to any teamspeak server after policy change

lundi 24 août 2015

This morning (23/08/15) there was an update for teamspeak stating that teamspeak wanted to collect data for research purposes or something similar, of course I would have selected yes but I miss-clicked and clicked no. Because of this I am now unable to connect to any teamspeak server. I have been using voice.teamspeak.com for my tests so its consistent. So far I have:

•Disabled my firewall
•Enabled a exception for the teamspeak program
•Allowed all access for all ports in my firewall
•Reinstalled teamspeak then deleted every single other remaining piece of it from the install (From the registry, appdata and from my documents) and then reinstalled it
•Port forwarded any ports necessary in my router
•Enabled dmz to my client pc.

I am assuming that the new teamspeak changes I denied are stored on a server somewhere and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to fix this. The only other idea I have had is to reinstall windows but that seems very drastic

I have also included the client log of what I get when I just open up teamspeak and try to connect to voice.teamspeak.com

Technical specs:
I'm on DX11
Teamspeak 3.0.17
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

Thanks for reading
Attached Images
 
Unable to connect to any teamspeak server after policy change

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire