No sound in games while in TS3 Server (Windows 8.1)

lundi 24 août 2015

Starting last week, whenever I join a teamspeak server I get no audio only in games. Music will still play in Chrome for example, but nothing will come out of games. The second I close out teamspeak though the sound comes back.

I've gone through everything I know trying to fix this. I've updated my teamspeak to the latest version, I've reinstalled the entire program, I've disabled all the plug-ins, and set my computer to "Do nothing" with audio in programs when using voice communication, and yes, I have made sure the sound is turned up.

Does anyone know how I could fix this? Because it's becoming incredibly inconvenient.
No sound in games while in TS3 Server (Windows 8.1)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire