Teamspeak Not Connecting to Servers All of a Sudden

samedi 29 août 2015

Hello,

As of recently, I haven't been able to connect to any servers, even the general teamspeak public server. I can find servers through the server list, and the server log tells me that I am connecting, however, the connection doesn't go through. I currently am in a college dorm, using my campus's wifi. I was able to connect before (a day or so ago), but now I'm not able to. I made sure that my firewall (including Windows firewall) was allowing Teamspeak through (even though I never changed anything in the settings prior to TS not working anymore), and I tried searching around through the FAQ's about using my campus' wifi. None of the two options for my campus' wifi are allowing me to connect to any server, but I don't believe it's the campus' fault, because one of my roommates has Teamspeak as well and he is able to connect to whatever server just fine, using the campus' wifi. I'm running the most recent version of Teamspeak (I did a fresh install, and reset all of my settings). If anyone could help me out, that would be great.

If there's any additional info that I need to/should provide, please let me know that too.
Thanks.
Teamspeak Not Connecting to Servers All of a Sudden

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire