Progressive desync when recording

lundi 31 août 2015

Hello,

When recording a video I also record the conversation of TS using the recording tool os TS.
The problem is that there is a progressive desynchronisation that isn't a problem with short recording, but it's problematic when the video reach an hour or more.
It is surely because I record my video at 30 or 60 FPS when TS is recording the audio like if it was a 29.97 or 59.94.

Either I am trying to correct this by hand in Sony Vegas for every video, either I use less handy solution.
The problem is the same for Mumble and I am not using Skype for security and practical reasons.

My question : Is there a solution ?
Could it be possible to add a featur in TS that allow us to choose the rate at which TS is recording the audio ?

Thank you in advance
Progressive desync when recording

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire