TS Client crashes on startup since 3.0.17

mardi 25 août 2015

Hi everybody,

first of all I've a problem with the update feature in 3.0.16. When I want to update the client crashes without any dump-file or error message.
To update to the new version (3.0.17) I uninstall my TS Client, deleted all the TS3-folders, made a reboot and install the new version.
Now I've got the problem, that the client doesn't start correctly. When I start the client (in admin mode) the GUI opens and then it crashes. The tray icon stays where it is until the cursor hovers over it.
I searched my whole PC for a dump file or a log file with a meaningful content, but I found nothing.
May you know about this problem.

For now I have to stay on 3.0.16 :(

Br
JIP0815

My System:
Win 8.1 x64 Pro
i7-3610QM
8GB Ram
TS Client crashes on startup since 3.0.17

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire