Request for supporting multiple SRV record priority

mardi 25 août 2015

Hi All,

I created a topic asking about this functionality and was informed that it did not currently exist, so I'm writing here to formally request it from the developers.

I would love if the TeamSpeak 3 Client would read multiple SRV records, and try to connect to them in order of priority, as per the intended use of SRV records. This would allow immediate redundancy to a TeamSpeak server, like having a backup server in case the first one goes down. This type of redundancy is important to any kind of admin, and the ability to do this directly through DNS records would be great.

While I can't speak to the nature of the TS3 code base, I am a professional software developer myself and I would think this functionality should be relatively easy to implement.

If there's any spare time in the TS3 Dev Team time, I would *really* appreciate if this could be added!

Thanks!
Request for supporting multiple SRV record priority

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire