well I'm new to this forum its my first post
I thought i would share my new guns ,
Well I love unique Shotguns so I just got these 2 beauties,
I will post more photos soon.
Apparently, these are quite rare guns so I'm a bit lucky. In addition, I got these for a great deal.
These are brand new shotguns in their original boxes never used .
1st
Utas UTS-15 (marine edition)
v3
14+1
magpull sights
laser/led light combo



2nd
Franshi SPAS-15
6+1
2 detachable 6 rounds magazines


What Y'all think ?
new to the forum i thought i would share ...
I thought i would share my new guns ,
Well I love unique Shotguns so I just got these 2 beauties,
I will post more photos soon.
Apparently, these are quite rare guns so I'm a bit lucky. In addition, I got these for a great deal.
These are brand new shotguns in their original boxes never used .
1st
Utas UTS-15 (marine edition)
v3
14+1
magpull sights
laser/led light combo
2nd
Franshi SPAS-15
6+1
2 detachable 6 rounds magazines
What Y'all think ?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire