Push to talk & Voice Rec. work in test but not in USE? Continuous workd fine???

lundi 26 octobre 2015

Hey People,
Been trying to figure this one out for a while. I cannot find this problem anywhere else on forums, thought maybe someone has seen it here?

No matter the source used, VAC, straight mics etc. I test and it works fine in test and when I go back to channels I use push to talk or Voice activation and nothing, BUT if it is on continuous it picks up my voice? I have a ton of background noise at time because of the nature of what I use teamspeak for, found here: http://ift.tt/1WdiBTC , easier to just see rather than explain... and I would like to start involving more people in the TS chat rooms, but having a continuous transmission with bike noises, breathing hard at time, and fan etc all running in background would just ruin the experience. With winter coming more people are going to be using the teamspeak server I have setup and the events I am running, so hoping to get this solved asap.


Anyone run into this issue before? Thanks for any help!!!
Push to talk & Voice Rec. work in test but not in USE? Continuous workd fine???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire