Problems using G930 on Windows 8

mercredi 28 octobre 2015

So I have never had a problem like this until I got my new headset, Logitech G930, but the first time I brought up TS with my headset on and working with everything else I got the error code: Error opening playback device - could not open playback device. This only happens when I have FFXIV I found out and I have no clue why. I can fix the problem if I change it to direct sound and turn the headset off and on again but then it makes my spotify glitch out and no videos anywhere will play then.

I am on a PC with windows 8, I have downloaded the software gaming pack from Logitech and the headset is properly plugged in.

If anyone has any ideas or questions then please let me know. I just want this fixed.
Problems using G930 on Windows 8

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire