Teamspeak IP to Domain Name Change

lundi 26 octobre 2015

Hello, can someone assist with how i can get my TS server's IP converted into my domain name?

I own sp4wny.tv and previously a friend hosted and setup (using my domain details) all the work to make ts3.sp4wny.tv function as i wanted. This server has since been shut down and my friend has un-done everything he did originally.

I went to www.gtxgaming.co.uk and purchased a Teamspeak 3 server from them with IP XX.XXX.XXX.XX:1000: and i now want to get it working so i can connect in via ts3.sp4wny.tv.

Both my TS provider and my domain provider appear to be clueless on how to get this setup. What do i need from either party to convert its IP into my ts3.sp4wny.tv address?

Regards,
Blake aka sp4wny
Teamspeak IP to Domain Name Change

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire