Admins unable to demote themselves

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

I have a TS server running on my clans site. We're completely revamping our website and creating a new TS from scratch due to a few members and former members creating hundreds/thousands of privilege keys and sharing them. At this point I am trying to revamp the permissions and I have it set correct but I'm having a few minor issues.

I have a hierarchy set-up (Head Admin, Senior Admin & Admin) I would like to give the ability for each level to be able to demote themselves if they so choose. At this point a Head Admin can demote themselves to a Senior Admin but a Senior Admin cannot demote themselves to Admin. I believe I have the permissions set-up correctly, the permission should only be affected by the senior admin.

Server Groups > Senior Admin > Group > Modify
i_group_modify_power = 70
i_group_needed_modify_power = 65
i_group_member_add_power = 70
i_group_needed_member_add_power = 65
i_group_member_remove_power = 70
i_group_needed_member_remove_power = 65
i_permission_modify_power = 70

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Admins unable to demote themselves

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire