[HELP] Need to reset the Password required to connect to my server?

lundi 26 octobre 2015

Hi everyone.

I haven't used my TS3 Server in over a year, but want to start using it again. The problem is that when I try to login it asks for a server password. I've tried everything, but can't remember the password used. Thus I can not connect at all.

Is there a way to get into the server to reset this password, or to have this password somehow mailed to me from the TS3 server? If not, is there a way to access the db info to reset or see the current password? If yes, how would I do that? Do I need an external program or database editor to do so? If so, which one works well?

Sorry for so many questions, but my server was nicely configured and I'd rather not have to start over from scratch by wiping what I have and installing a fresh copy of TS3.

Any help is appreciated.

John
[HELP] Need to reset the Password required to connect to my server?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire