High Ping ONLY in TS-Client

jeudi 22 octobre 2015

Hey you guys.

I got the following problem:

TS ping is fine 90% of the time. Then it suddenly jumps to 150 +- 150 and my voice sounds broken to others (i can hear them fine, though).
During that time, my ping to the teamspeak server is fine (using cmd => "ping -t myteamspeakserver.com"). Also, my ping in every other game or application is fine. Only my teamspeak ping jumps up.
Happens around once every few 2-5 hrs for about 15 minutes, then everything is fine again.
This happens on EVERY teamspeak server.
Also checked Netlimiter during that time period, no program is using any relevant ressources.

Really need help.

PS: starting or not starting teamspeak as an admin has no effect, neither does the compatibility mode on any settings.

Hope you guys know the solution :(
High Ping ONLY in TS-Client

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire