Can't assign server groups - taken away by another admin?

mardi 20 octobre 2015

So another admin on the TeamSpeak server decided to take away a bunch of server groups (although I'm still an admin), and now none of us (including the owner) can assign server groups. When we try to, all of them are grayed out. This was on purpose, and I guess it's his way of trying to be a troll.

Is there any way to reverse this? I'm just an admin myself but I could get the owner to change this as well if needed, because he would like this reversed also. Also note that we're not exactly experts on TeamSpeak settings, so it might just be as simple as he disabled some setting we're not aware of.

Also sorry in advance if this was already posted somewhere, I didn't see it if it was.
Can't assign server groups - taken away by another admin?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire